Perks of reserving The Carnegie Center of Columbia Tusculum
1. Affordable Rental Rates with tables and chairs included.
2. All-day, full-building access to the facility on the day of your rental. Clients can get ready and decorate.
3. We offer a large Bridal Suite clients may use even if the ceremony is off site.
4. There is no additional fee to host your ceremony on-site and only a small charge if you need to rehearse on a different day.
5. The reception may last as long as 6 hours with no additional charge, which is 1-2 hours longer than industry standard.
6. TCCCT has a majestic, yet intimate appeal. Our unique architecture and design will be different than cookie-cutter venues.
7. The managing catering company, Jeff Thomas Catering, enjoys a pristine reputation with 35 years of experience to enhance your experience and brings more to the table than just food. They assist with timelines, floor plans and much more of the planning experience. Past that, they were awarded Best Caterer in The Knot for 2020.
8. Initial site visits can enjoy a "mock" quote within 24 hours since there is only one caterer. Venues with multiple caterers make it difficult to understand the full bottom line unless you reach out to one of the caterers on the list. That can still take time. Our quote includes all fees and additions up front so there are no surprises.
9. One of the biggest benefits is the ability to bring in your own alcohol. This is huge for 2 reasons. Number one, you get to choose the products you know your friends and family will enjoy, not what a high priced bar package dictates what you will be serving. And then, of course, there is the price difference. Most weddings at TCCCT average around $7.00 per guest for the entire evening even with wine service during dinner. If you are a party of 100, this feature basically makes the cost of the venue free.
10. Once booked, you will enjoy a menu planning meeting with owner, Jeff Thomas to create an individual and unique menu to fit both your tastes as well as your budget.
11. Also once booked, you will enjoy a personalized tasting and you may be as many as a party of 6 for a memorable experience.
12. In good weather TCCCT offers a paver garden for a cocktail or mingling break outside.
13. Additional photo opts are just 3 minutes away in quaint and lovely Alms Park.